fsddddddddffdgh fsddddddddffdgh

Brillianr

The background effects were awesome, the music complemented everything perfectly. I liked the wobble grainy scratchy design, it was really unique. The drawings were also great, good job.

SirCannabisClock responds:

edgr thanks

Uberkid's Revenge Uberkid's Revenge

great

There seriously should be more flashes like this.

The action, the combat, and the ferocious nature of this flash were just fast and furious, and it was a thrill to watch. Man, I can tell a lot of hours went into this one, and it was just as good, if not better than the Pico Day submission you made last year that was just as killer.

Also, the background was awesomely done as well. I like the more mature style of these the most, as well as featuring a whole array of different weapons, both old, modern, and futuristic.

2004/2005 Visual Tests 2004/2005 Visual Tests

that was great

I liked the music, the graphics were nice. The animation was cool, I really liked the animation, it has a nice feel to it. I hope this wins an award and motivates you to make more stuff like this. If you put as much time into a flash now, as you did this, it would be top 50 for sure, this in my opinion should be daily feature.

Sinitron responds:

I want to make more good stuff, atleast better than this, but I really don't have the time. I'm growing older, and soon I'll have to move out and stand on my own two feet, which is harder than it may seem at first glance.

Heil Satan Heil Satan

Scary

This scared the shit out of me! I made my sister hear it, she fucking ran off crying!

Cereal responds:

Tell her the devil is coming tonight for her soul.

Green Anus and Yellow Cum Green Anus and Yellow Cum

Good

it sounds good, but it is all messed in. You need to clean it up, but it is ok.

Kill Youself For Attention Kill Youself For Attention

alright

It was a nice listening song - very ambient. It didn't get anywhere though, maybe if you got into a chorus, which would make it a 'tad more exciting. Overall, a good tune.